This leading retail business has an exciting new Loyalty Manager role. Reporting into the Director of Loyalty and Engagement you will be responsible for growing the membership program across Europe.
You will be part of a central marketing team and responsible for:
- Managing the P&L of the membership program
- Taking the membership strategy and working with representatives across Europe to execute the strategy
- Facilitating membership best practice sharing
- Liaising with Central Creative and Communications teams to ensure the membership communications and branding toolkit is created
- Ensuring brands are actively participating in membership (acknowledging members and offering special reward and experiences to members)
- Supporting IT in helping identify business needs for developing technical toolkit to support membership
- Engage partnerships team to support membership program in encouraging member sign-up and offering bespoke benefits from their partners
- Extensive experience in managing loyalty or membership programs
- Analytic mindset, ability to understand data and make decisions based on data
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a non-traditional organisation
- Detailed understanding of guest intelligence and impact it has on business strategy
- Ability to excel under pressure
They are offering a competitive package and remote working. If this sounds of interest then I would welcome an initial telephone conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.