Carter Murray have a current opportunity for a Managing Director for a established Middle East based tech business who are entering the - Saudi Arabian market,
The position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
- Develop strategic business plan to achieve sales objectives and expand
- Set up a head office in Saudi Arabia from scratch
- Identify growth areas and set achievable targets for new acquisitions
- Monitor competitor activities and set required plan to improve potential growth.
- Build a team of high level of quality members, manage performance through skills; by coaching, motivating, and guiding the team to full capacity.
- Scale the team according to current portfolio
- Propose new ways of improving liaison and growth with existing partners across the portfolio.
- Collaborate with different internal teams to reach designated KPIs and working closely with the following departments: marketing, finance, operations and logistics.
- Manage the P&L of the country
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / Marketing or similar.
- 8+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management, or a related field.
- In-depth Knowledge of the tech industry and ideally worked for a high growth application based company previously.
- Knowledge of professional proposal and pricing model.
- Knowledge of CRM.
- Proper and Direct Team Management Experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Hungry, Ambitious, Motivated.
- V. Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English language speaker.
- Strong leadership skills
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.