Based in a great CBD location, this is an excellent opportunity to join a global marketing team for a professional search and selection organisation. You will be working with the APAC Marketing Manager to deliver key marketing objectives and programmes for our businesses in APAC (initially Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and China). This role is part of a global team, reporting to the Marketing Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordination of all events in the region
- Planning and coordination of content across a digital ecosystem
- Supporting the APAC Marketing Manager in implementing the regional marketing strategy
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns to provide insights for future activities
Essential for your success in this role will be:
- 2-3 years' marketing experience, including event organisation and management
- Project Management
- Strong stakeholder management
- High attention to detail
We will also view the following as highly advantageous:
- Experience living and working in Hong Kong or Singapore
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Chinese language skill
In return we offer a dynamic culture along with:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days' annual leave
Who we are
Established in 1987, The SR Group is a global professional search and selection organisation which consists of specialist consultancies Brewer Morris, Carter Murray, Frazer Jones & Maximum Management, SRG Projects, SR Search and Taylor Root. Our international network of eleven offices spans nine countries and our global team support clients in every geography across a wide range of sectors.
Our values are Collaborative, Agile, Authentic and Expert. We don't want to just have these words on our office walls. We want to live and breathe them as part of our culture and so we launched our Values, Culture & Community programme which is defined by our values and incorporates a range of activities we are doing around Diversity, Equality & Inclusion; Social Purpose; our Volunteering programme; and Smart Working, giving our people the power to set their own hours. For more information please visit our careers website.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.