Marketing Coordinator- Economic Consultancy (6 Month FTC)
This is a great opportunity for a junior Marketing professional to step unto a world-leading economic consultancy firm. They have over 500 professional staff in 23 offices worldwide and pride themselves in operating with integrity, excellence and collaboration therefore is fantastic for those who are looking to gain experience within a B2B marketing environment.
They are looking for an immediately available Marketing coordinator to join them on a 6-month fixed term contract whose main purpose will be to support their marketing team on a variety of tasks including events, CRM management, collateral production, communications as well as administrative tasks.
- Marketing support- facilitating market support requests around templates, design, internal and external communications.
- Events- assisting the marketing team with delivering the events programme and managing the events calendar including venue sourcing, event planning and liaising with suppliers.
- CRM- maintaining the accuracy of data and promoting user engagement with their Salesforce CRM platform. This includes creating campaigns, updating, and segmenting contacts and pulling data reports.
- Sponsorship- logistical preparation, including organization of exhibition stands, collateral and branded merchandise.
- Digital- providing support to update their website, social media and email marketing planning, design, and reporting.
- 1-2 years' experience providing marketing team support within a corporate environment, ideally professional services or B2B.
- Experience within Events Coordination
- Experience in using CRM and Marketing Automation software.
- Must be Immediately available!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.