Carter Murray Dubai are looking for a Marketing Director to join a high growth business in the telecommunications and digital sector based in Dubai.
The Marketing Director will:
- Lead the overall marketing strategy, product, proposition, pricing and brand and communications innovation initiatives that will build and position the brand for differentiated success.
- Responsible for the proposition roadmap, setting, implementing and managing the strategic direction of the brand and innovation across the digital and traditional channels to ensure return on the investment for the brand.
- A focused digital proposition expert this senior position requires an in-depth knowledge of strategic digital best practice to build value propositions that help acquire and retain customers and drive revenue growth.
- Responsible for driving brand, proposition, pricing innovation across the marketing area.
- Responsible for managing a team of 3 direct reports this person will have solid leadership credentials.
- University degree in either Marketing Economics/Communications/Finance/Business Administration or relevant experience
- A minimum of 8 years marketing management responsibility.
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing and management responsibility.
- Experience and great overview from ICT sector, preferably digital (Skype, WhatsApp, …)
- Track record of successful management of Digital Communication Experts and Agencies for a Digital brand
- Ability to plan, co-ordinate and prioritize activities
- 7 Year's experience as a digital communication leader / expert.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.