My client is one of the leading organisations in the Audio Visual (AV) industry. They sell and market to the channel. Due to internal promotions they are looking to recruit a
Marketing Executive B2B
- Develop,support and execute various local and national marketing strategies in conjunction with key intrnal and external stakeholders
- Manage relationships with key Business Units to understand their markets, products and goals to deliver effective marketing.
- Act as a Marketing Team champion within specific Business Unit/s
- Maintain strong professional relationships with Marketing personnel at key external stakeholders including suppliers and customers and act as company champion to those parties.
- Act as brand champion forthe family of company brands and home brands, making sure that the brand guidelines are adhered to
- Assist in developing plans and procedures for effectively handling third party content from suppliers and partners
- Writemarketing related documents such as press releases, blogs, case studies and brochures that are relevant and on-brand.
- Assist with the distributionof articles and case studies and proactively identify ongoing media
opportunities to gain maximum exposure for the markets that this role is responsible for.
The Ideal person
- 5 + year's B2B Marketing Experience
- Ideally have completed a Marketing or Communications or PR qualification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong writing skills for both print and online media and
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- great attitude, energy and have an enthusiasm to make things happen
- excellent computer skills with a high level of experience using MS
What's in it for you
- Work with a really amazing team who are experts in their field
- Base salary of 80-100K + Super
- Working with world class brands and the best resellers and AV integrators
- Fantastic careers prospects and a lot of internal promotion opportunities
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.