I have partnered with a leading Accountancy firm that specialises in TV, Film, Property, FinTech and many more dynamic markets. I am looking for a Marketing Executive on an FTC to implement and support their Digital Marketing campaigns and strategy.
You will focus on Social media platforms, website, SEO, Email marketing, branding and the creation of inspiring events and webinars. If you are good people, then this is the role for you as you will be a trusted first point of contact with Managers, Directors and Partners.
- Managing projects and campaigns; contributing from inception to completion and measurement.
- Proactively introducing new ideas and initiatives directly related to achieving the firm's strategy.
- Working with external suppliers
- Management of the marketing budget.
- Developing and continually building on a solid understanding of key sectors and services
- Maintaining technical knowledge: staying up to date with developments relevant to your department and demonstrating understanding of these in your work
- Being proactive in organising upcoming work: thinking a step ahead on a job and preparing for that next step
- Completing agreed tasks for the director
- Carrying out work on and helping to implement marketing and BD activities for the sectors and service lines
- Reducing the amount of dependence on senior staff to answer all questions
- Liaising with other departments within BKL
- Representing BKL on visits to suppliers and out of the office at events and seminars
- Anticipating the needs of the director and proactively meeting these Liaise with the marketing & BD team to work on and solve problems
- Educated to degree level. You might be studying towards a marketing qualification. You should also be competent in researching key areas that you may not have come across previously. You will have the ability to be self-taught in areas that you are not familiar with.
- Experience in web editing, email marketing software, as well as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, would be extremely beneficial and help with a softer landing.
- Commitment to building relationships with their people
- Integration of other departments into your thinking and work
- Strong relationships with your peers, internal managers and partners Negotiation: being able to see contrasting viewpoints and to empathise
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.