A successful and established membership organisation that partners with well-known and highly regarded clients. They have recently secured £3.5 million in further funding and are rapidly growing across the business - Offering a collaborative, supportive and values-driven culture, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to growth, where you will be responsible for the full marketing mix of a new but already successful part of the business.
You will enjoy the hands on nature of a start up whilst being backed by a profitable and successful wider organisation. You will have autonomy but also full support from senior stakeholders across the business.
Duties will include:
- Full ownership of the marketing strategy and execution of this exciting area of the business
- Develop and oversee marketing campaigns
- Take marketing ownership of the brand, ensuring that guidelines are adhered to and consistent output across channels
- Manage the social media accounts and other channels, such as newsletters
- Create a range of resources, from videos and blogs to brochures and reports
- Research and analyse data to better understand target audience
- In partnership with wider team and Commercial Director, define what success looks like for corporate partners, and develop a marketing strategy in line with these targets
- Closely monitor campaign performance to optimise and evolve
- Work with freelancers and agencies where appropriate
- Collaborate with the community managers to build out compelling stories, resources and case studies
- Work with the B2B Marketing team to develop ideas and execute activity
You will need:
- Strong and proven experience within a generalist B2B marketing role
- Have worked in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- Part creative, part data-driven
- Passionate about education & digital skills
- Looking to grow a scale up with huge potential in a supportive environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.