MARKETING MANAGER -FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED CITY, LONDON
Exciting new role to join a dynamic, established and growing start-up financial services business as Marketing Manager. This is a newly created role where you will play a key role in driving brand awareness, while developing and implementing the marketing plan. The role will be a broad marketing role, though will focus on digital marketing. You'll need a few years marketing experience and looking for the next step up into a role where you can be proactive, make a real difference and drive new ideas for marketing.
My client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic marketer who possesses a commercial mindset, combined with an analytical mindset with creative flair
It's a diverse, exciting role that will give you exposure to many facets of start-up life. You will be responsible for executing the growth marketing strategy, content marketing output and overseeing social media channels. You will also be required to assist with paid social and search marketing efforts and help deliver results on this front too.
- Drive the overall marketing plan and develop new and creative ideas for marketing initiatives
- Developing, coordinating and executing the company's overall off-line and online marketing strategy encompassing content & social media strategy in line with the overall vision and goals to increase reach and brand awareness.
- Own key digital marketing activity - including content, social media, email, SEO
- Own content marketing activity
- Own social media channels and communities - interact and engage with audiences
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and leveraging these to help improve the company's online profile and brand awareness as well as, ultimately, to help drive revenue
- Developing engaging, creative and innovative content for newsletters, banners, landing pages and social media channels, which engages the target audience and promotes brand-focused messages
- Having a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Manage and drive multiple digital marketing projects and deliver effective results
- Assist with the management of PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic marketing channels to hit monthly performance goals
- You'll need ideally 3+ years marketing experience to include experience in financial services.
- Experience of driving brand awareness experience across a number of channels
- Proactive, with a self-starter approach
- Experience in developing and managing content
- Knowledge about multiple social media platforms eg.Linkedin
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.