MARKETING MANAGER- FINANCIAL SERVICES / INVESTMENT FIRM (wealth management, private equity, alternatives)
Circa £65000-80000 (dependant on experience)+bonus,bens
Excellent opportunity to join a growing boutique business operating in the investments space. My client works with both private clients and institutions including in wealth management, private equity and alternative investments.
You will work closely with the Group Marketing Director to develop and implement marketing activities while working with senior stakeholders across the organisation. Experience in a broad marketing role in financial services is essential, ideally with experience in any of the following asset management, wealth management, alternative investments or private equity.
Work with the marketing director to implement an integrated marketing plan to positively position the organisation's capabilities to institutional and private client segments.
▪ Utilise the full marketing mix to help deliver on the stated objectives and strategy including content, digital, sponsorships, PR and social media
▪ Track and manage the use of budget and resources.
▪ Analyse and monitor relevant industry trends and draw on investment and market knowledge to support new initiatives.
▪ Contribute to the delivery of an investment content programme which supports the business, including investment content through traditional and digital channels, editing, proofing and signing off content produced by other parts of the business, tailoring it to the needs of institutional and private client segments, supporting the implementation and development of the events programme
▪ Maintain working relationships with investment teams and other key stakeholders (including external agencies and specialist consultants).
Experience and skills required
▪ Solid experience in marketing across offline and digital channels
Marketing experience should come from financial services and ideally from either wealth management, investment management, alternative investments or private equity
▪Strong project management skills
▪ Experience working with internal and external agency/partner teams
▪ Experience with marketing automation and email systems preferred (e.g. Mailchimp, Eloqua, Marketo).
▪ Ability to learn and work with CMS and CRM systems
▪ Experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage.
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.