My Client an established award-winning Financial Services company are looking to increase their marketing team with a Marketing Specialist
Take the next step in your career with a position that will expose you to a wide variety of marketing campaigns and related projects with a focus on reporting, content development, PR and Social Media
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team. This role is responsible for the collection, analysis and presentation of data on the performance of marketing activity to inform decision-making and strategy. The role will also have involvement in
the development and execution of digital marketing strategy with a focus on client acquisition.
- Collect, analyse and deliver regular reporting on the performance of various marketing and communication activity including (but not limited to) SEM, SEO, paid social, email and webinar campaigns.
- Use data analysis and insights to optimise campaign performance, identify growth opportunities and provide recommendations to drive client acquisition.
- Analyse website performance and effectiveness of conversion points to drive database building, enquiry generation and ultimately client acquisition.
- Own the setup of tracking and tagging to ensure data can be accurately captured across all channels.
- Setup and manage multiple Google Analytics accounts for different business units across the Group.
- Simplify and distil complex information through data visualisation.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to deliver insights and recommendations in line with the marketing strategy.
- Setup and manage reporting dashboards, primarily in Google Data Studio to monitor performance of marketing activities.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external digital agencies
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a previous marketing analyst type role
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related degree
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge and on the job experience working with the platform
- On the job experience in digital marketing including platforms such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and MailChimp.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency, while still exercising strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical mindset
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple demands
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.