We power the new knowledge economy. Our Knowledge-as-a-Service platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make informed decisions. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations.
- Lead and motivate a team of professionals responsible for identifying and establish relationships with business professionals best suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries
- Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback - across the structure
- Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
- Conduct interviews for new hires and demonstrate strong judgment in the candidate profiles selected for roles on the team
- Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Interface and partner with Client Solutions teams to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships will be crucial in this role and you will be comfortable working closely with several varied stakeholder groups across all levels of the business
- We are looking for individuals with strong experience leadership and/or managing operational teams with a client focus. Through your passion for employee engagement, you will have the ability to motivate & enable teams to meet/exceed their goals
- Minimum 1-3 years of previous experience managing people in a fast paced, high performing
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in internet research, inside sales, head hunting, recruitment, market research or customer service
- Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
- Minimum bachelors degrees from top-tier colleges or universities
Interested in speaking with managers and team leaders interested in this role. If this looks like a good fit, feel free to apply
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.