PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER- FINANCIAL SERVICES
BASED LONDON- FLEXIBLE WORKING
SALARY £50,000- £65,000 + BONUS+ COMMISSION+ BENEFITS
Our client is a rapidly growing Financial Services business in central London that provides finance for small to medium size businesses- fully online! Based in the heart of the city, they are currently looking for a talented Partnership Manager to join their team.
They are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to take up the role of Partnerships Manager. On a day to day basis you will be driving revenue by identifying new channels, originating new loans, and managing relationships with partners. You'll be a positive, charismatic relationship manager with good energy levels, excellent communication skills and a problem-solver with a can-do attitude.
This is an exciting new role, in a relatively new team so you will need to be a motivated individual with a hunger to succeed.
- Drive sales performance and efficiency.
- Builds new channels to source leads.
- Identify prospective businesses and reach out directly to drive origination of new loans.
- Manage relationships with partners.
- Identify untapped opportunities to drive incremental revenue.
- To maintain a strong commercial awareness of the local industry and SME markets.
- 3+ years in sales management in a finance environment.
- Proven track record of driving business development.
- Experience in working in a sales team in the financial sector with a preference for those with experience in banks, alternative lenders, or brokers.
- Experience in managing partners and clients.
- Ability to identify and cultivate new sales channels.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.