about 1 year ago
A media and entertainment, tech start-up based in Singapore is in the process of hiring a Partnerships Marketing Manager.
The Partnerships Marketing Manager will be a core member of our E-commerce team. This manager will be working directly with various stakeholders in order to grow existing partnerships and deliver high quality performance and brand partnerships. Working directly with banks, telcos, media, brands and agencies, he/she will work across our suite of products to plan, create, negotiate and deliver best in market partnerships across our platform and beyond.
- Maintain, retain and explore successful business partnerships with strategic partners in the region and managing all aspects of the interaction with our partners
- Manage our relationships and partnerships with external agencies
- Broaden the adoption of the company through establishing partnerships with quality bases that synergises with our offerings
- Lead external efforts in growth marketing to drive new customer acquisitions and retention
- Manage the team's performance in key results aligned with companies' objectives
- Oversee and manage other ad-hoc projects for the business.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in partnerships and growth marketing within the e-commerce and/or PR/Marketing industry
- Business/Marketing or other relevant Degree
- Experience with doing media barters and commercial partnership agreements with banks and telcos
- Strong networking and account management capabilities with proven track records. A preferred candidate would be one with a track record of establishing strategic partnerships with established partners and/or online & offline media buying experience.
- Excellent in communication, business & reporting skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the e-commerce industry
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
- Only those who are currently eligible to work in Singapore will be considered
If you'd like to be part of a core team of the next big thing in the Media & Entertainment industry, we'd like to hear from you with your CV sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Due to the overwhelming applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.