I have partnered with a leading professional services firm to bring you this Pitch Coordinator role. They believe in delivering the best service to their clients and to achieve this look for people who enjoy working collaboratively in a diverse environment, with an entrepreneurial mindset. This allows for the one team mindset and allows for the best service to be given to their clients.
The Pitch Coordinator role joins the Business development team to assist the US office and will play a key role in providing support to time critical pitches. With exposure to global teams and managing client expectations this is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in Business Development.
- Responding to pitch requests from the US BDM team (and other teams where necessary), clarifying the brief and working with the BDM team throughout the pitch process.
- Creating first draft pitches (in Word or PowerPoint) by gathering and formatting pitch data (experience, CVs, capability, pricing, and delivery sections, imagery/infographics, factual content, compliance questions etc.) from internal and external sources.
- Developing and maintaining collaborative client relationships based on trust, quality, ownership, integrity, communication, and project delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is essential. Law or Marketing degree would be beneficial.
- Be fully proficient in the Microsoft Office package (PowerPoint, Word are especially important). Experience using the Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop), will be an advantage.
- Pitch and/or marketing experience, understanding of a marketing organisation and the pitching process. Previous experience of working in teams within a document or pitch production, data research and/or proof-reading/copy-editing environment.
If you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.