Our client is one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, helping students around the globe achieve their educational and career goals. With a broad range of educational offerings, their commitment is to provide unrivalled quality and learning outcomes. They deliver education and training services to over 45,000 professionals each year in both vocational and higher education.
- Design and deliver integrated Product Marketing plans with measurable targets and strategies
- Create and maintain targeted digital marketing initiatives to increase leads and conversions.
- Successfully create new and innovative solutions to target both new and existing markets while increasing leads and conversions
- Provide research on key advertising channels and demonstrate how they can contribute to the overall goals of the business
- Create and implement marketing automation and nurture campaigns for assigned products
- Produce marketing collateral, email communications and ongoing website updates for assigned products
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualifications with 5 years marketing experience developing B2B and B2C marketing strategies with a strong focus on digital marketing
- Have experience in the education industry, financial services, real estate, or professional services
- Proven integrated campaign management across the entire marketing mix
- Proven experience in the development of marketing automation and nurture campaigns
- Ability to work with data - list extraction and manipulation
- Proficient in MS Office skills, and with exposure to email automation programmes
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.