A global FMCG company is looking for a B2B Regional Brand Manager. You will be responsible for contributing directly to the growth model of the company's B2B portfolio and develop and execute campaigns for strategic partners within the region.
- Drive campaigns with strategic accounts and activate local PR and Media plans to develop external partnerships
- Develop the USP and maintain a strong edge over competitors
- Monitor and assess the impact of campaigns on growth and finances and provide keen insights on how to improve
- Work closely with the account management team to support the acquisition of new accounts by tailoring product and proposition offerings
- Serve to educate consumers and customers of the B2B landscape in a predominantly B2C company
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, ideally in B2B company or role
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
Get in touch today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you fit the bill!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.