A leader in the area of precision medicine in Oncology is looking for a Regional Business Development Manager - Asia. You will spearhead the development of the company's database by being an advocate of their products and successfully negotiating and closing deals with key stakeholders.
- Create and manage a strong network of cancer centres, hospitals, laboratories, and other pharmaceutical companies to support and drive growth and market expansion
- Serve as a technical expert of the product and educate target groups on personalised solutions
- Ensure optimum experience and nurture lasting partnerships with customers by closely monitoring their changing needs while providing excellent support when needed
- Take charge of all business development, marketing, and sales activities within the region and develop suitable distribution channels by identifying potential partnership opportunities
- At least a Master's degree in Molecular Biology or equivalent
- Outstanding technical knowledge in NGS analysis, Oncology, and has a strong affinity with BioIT and database management
- Strong existing network and actionable contacts in clinics, hospitals, and laboratories
- Strong regional experience with prospecting and handling new and existing distributors
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel for the role (> 50% of working time)
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.