An international consumer goods company is looking for a seasoned Regional Trade Marketing Manager. You will leverage on your strong market knowledge and experience to take on multiple markets, ensuring that sales and marketing growth is aligned with the company's goals.
- Create an actionable GTM strategy and take part in brand activation efforts, customising the strategies according to market and competitor trends
- Create trade stories and collaborate with partners on marketing and customer plans to manage budget and P&L
- Give input on pricing guidelines based on sector trends
- At least 6 years of experience in a B2B role in a similar industry and role
- Possesses a bachelor's degree in Business
- Excellent communication, networking, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work well in a lean and agile organisation
Reach out to me now at email@example.com if this role interests you!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.