My client is a global SaaS organisation who provide a cutting edge SaaS platform for business intelligence and research.
They are continuing to build the Sydney office and are now looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to look after existing accounts
This role wil work closely with the Account Management team on a group of assigned accounts. they will help the Account Manaegr penetrate existing account so they can grow the footprint and revenue of the account.
Role Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Growing existing accounts
- Being proactive at identifying potential new revenue streams in existing accounts
- Being an expert in the application of our products
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer and build long lasting relationships
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPI's and operational metrics
- There are no financial targets in thsi role
- Previous experience successfully performing in an customer success, account management, lead development role an advantage
- Previous experience with Technology or SaaS operations
- Fluent in English and 1 of Mandarin, Japanese or Korean.
- Proven success at growing accounts through proactive, structured account management and quality service
- Highly personable, strong relationship builder with a proactive customer focus
- Excellent analytical skills, process orientated and strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.