A loyalty and benefits MNC looking to help organisations retain customers through their range of products and services, is looking to bring onboard a Sales Support Executive.
This Sales Support Executive will support the Sales Director and the Business Development team with key support functions to accelerate and optimise the sales processes - Including handling preparations for pitches and meetings, CRM management, and developing a pipeline of opportunities through helping to generate leads across the APAC region.
- Help identify target key decision-makers within prospective organisations and effective sales cycles for major contracts
- Support the awareness of company branding, relevant products and services across the Financial sector
- Aid in implementing plans to support sales of specific products, with supervision of the Business Development team.
- Assist with developing and maintaining contact strategies with APAC-based prospects
- Collaborate with teams to support any cross-sell of Group products and services to existing clients
- Ensure adherence to new business processes (NBP), pipeline reporting requirements
- Provide updates of all information gained on Salesforce; including client status updates, meeting minutes, win strategies and NBP stages.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimally 3 years' experience in a Sales Support role within the APAC retail Financial Services Sector.
- Ability to assist in the generation of cold/develop warm leads effectively
- Good understanding of salesforce.com and how to use it effectively
- Strong command of English & Mandarin. Other additional Asian languages an advantage
- Excellent team player, meticulous, and able to work with minimal supervision
If you'd like to contribute your expertise in playing a key support role in the Financial Services sector, and would like to get more involved in the sales processes- This would be a great opportunity to do so.
Send your CVs in to email@example.com today!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.