Senior Account Executive
£30,000 plus commission
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Medical Communication brand based in London who are looking to add an experienced Senior Account Executive to their growing Sales & Marketing division.
You will ideally have 1-2 years' experience of working in the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Communications sectors. You will be a confident communicator with internal and external stakeholders with the ability to think quickly and critically.
- Management of existing client relationships as well as developing new business strategies for the top 25 Pharmaceuticals companies.
- Driving new and existing client interactions for new and existing business opportunities.
- Managing key internal databases and initiatives. (CRM Salesforece & GoogleDocs).
- Be creative and add ideas and value to the overall marketing strategy to continue to enhance the company reputation as the global medical communications leader.
- Proposal development and pitching to external stakeholders for new business.
Qualifications & Skills
- Previous experience is key as you will have the capacity to immediately act as a mentor to the wider Accounts Executive team.
- Must have a BSc and/or MSc in Life Sciences with a strong desire to develop your career in sales and marketing and communications.
- Initiative - must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects and delegate accordingly.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Computer literate.
- Effective time management skills.
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure.
- Hybrid working model (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Plenty of learning and development and career progression opportunities.
- Private medical care.
If this role is something you would like to learn more about then please apply today, applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.