14 days ago
- Assisting fund raising activities for the whole alternative investment management platform, including PE strategies, real estate strategies and credit strategies.
- Assisting with investor relations.
- Assisting with government relations.
- Assisting with public & corporate relations.
- Assisting with group cooperation and coordination, liaising with various departments, subsidiaries and stakeholders
- Assisting with oversight of the real estate strategies and credit strategies
- Developing, monitoring and coordinating investor data management processes to support fundraising and investor relations.
- Masters Degree, finance and accounting background preferred, strong financial analytical skillset with ability to assimilate complex information. CFA/CPA/Accounting qualifications preferred.
- At least 2 years' experience in private equity with proven experience and track record of participation in successful private equity transactions.
- Native in Mandarin and fluent in English. Written English and Chinese skills are essential.
- Strong verbal and written commination skills. Ability to work across various levels of seniority within a large organization.
- Strong report-writing skills with ability to clearly and concisely communicate detailed information and critical concepts.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.