DIGITAL CONTENT & SEO MARKETING EXECUTIVE
BASED CITY, LONDON (hybrid working)
£35-45,000+bonus,bens (dependant on experience)
This is an exciting digital content marketing opportunity where you will play a key role in helping drive brand awareness and growth for a leading UK Wealth Manager. This role requires a result driven, organised, creative individual who can support the Marketing Manager and digital marketing team in the day-to-day management of the website and digital marketing strategy.
You will need experience in digital content marketing and/or SEO gained in either a financial services or professional services organisation (in house or agency side working with clients in these areas).
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for website content management, including building, writing digital copy and maintaining a process to ensure content is up to date.
- Responsible for conducting content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content.
- Working as part of the digital marketing team to monitor website KPIs to continually look for opportunities to enhance the website performance.
- Working with the UX/UI Designer to help develop and maintain wireframes, helping define user journeys across the website considering existing applications and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Support the Marketing Manager in working with the wider Marketing team to deliver a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that supports the overall Marketing and Communications plans.
- Support the Marketing Manager to manage the relationships with the external agencies for the website, digital marketing and analytics.
- Support the team with email campaigns, ensuring the emails are optimised
- Ensure brand consistency - both in terms of design and tone of voice - across all forms of communication in a multi-brand and multi-channel environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in digital marketing gained in either financial services or professional services (either in house or agency side working for clients in this space)
- Must have experience managing digital content and/or SEO experience.
- Must have experience with managing website content.
- Experience with digital marketing systems/ platforms preferred.
- Understanding of key delivery systems including:
- CMS - ideally experience with Craft
- Email platform - ideally experience with Adestra
- Google Analytics
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.