I am looking for a Senior Graphic designer to join an exciting B2C Real Estate business with more than 60 locations across the UK. You will be an integral part of the design function, working closely with the marketing team. You will engage in targeted marketing campaigns as well as the design and production of online and offline marketing collateral internally and externally. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Create exciting and engaging campaign themes and straplines.
- To work collaboratively with Marketing Managers to ensure campaign objectives are understood and design ideas pitched.
- To work collaboratively with members of the Marketing Team, in particular, the Senior Graphic Designer and Copy and Content Writer.
- Developing creative ideas and executions for the business.
- Delivering marketing collateral and communicating these to the business to achieve buy-in and engagement.
- Create/edit HTML e-mail templates for email marketing campaigns.
- Design signage such as hoardings, window vinyl and wayfinding signs.
- Work on layouts and preparing artwork for pages for print.
- Guide the business on the execution of the brand, including on front end website design.
- Design Social Media assets as briefed by the Social & Content team.
- Create and edit videos from existing footage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRE
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, particular InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and Illustrator.
- Extensive experience in responding to briefs and designing collateral that generates sales.
- Highly creative person, with a natural flair for designing original concepts.
- Strong commercial acumen; extensive experience in responding to briefs and designing collateral that generates sales.
- Multi-channel marketing environment.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experience within a similar business
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.