SENIOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
BASED LONDON (REMOTE WORKING INITIALLY)
Our client a highly successful global financial services firm is looking to expand their Marketing & Communications team with an experienced Internal Communications professional.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative communications professional to join a multi-disciplined, growing and fast-paced organization in a high performing team. You'll need some experience (circa 3-5 years) in Internal Communications with solid experience in the investment, private equity or wider financial services sector.
- The focus on the role will be helping the business positively engage internal audiences through the creation of compelling content and the regular dissemination of corporate, team and HR communications. You will keep global teams informed, collaborating with senior colleagues, working groups and committees to identify, plan and promote local office updates and activities.
- You will manage internal communications channels, which will include virtual or in-person Global Staff Town Hall meetings, weekly internal newsletters and monthly business updates.
- You will be involved with partnering with HR colleagues as they develop, build and implement an Employer Brand and employee engagement initiatives.
- You will bring the organisation's internal communications and engagement strategy to life through the implementation and management of key channels, together with the creation of communications content which reinforces the corporate narrative and builds internal engagement.
- You will work with stakeholders across the business to develop content and campaigns that are tailored appropriately to target audiences and channels.
- You may also work on a range of projects and initiatives, both in a lead role and supporting other teams, ranging from employee programs, culture and ESG initiatives through to IT/regulatory/business change projects.
- You will support senior colleagues on their needs, providing advice and delivering planned communications. You will help provide teams with the tools and templates to deliver their own communications updates in line with a planned schedule, to ensure consistency of message, narrative and brand.
- You will also support additional general marketing activities, such as submissions to industry awards, management of global publication subscriptions, membership of trade associations, any editorial or copyright management licences and representing the Marketing team in the development and implementation of a new Intranet.
- Current/recent experience in an internal communications role (circa 3-5 years' experience) to include some/all experience gained in the financial services sector. Experience in the investment management or private equity is an advantage
- Excellent writing and editing skills and ability to adapt to a wide range of styles is essential to the success of this role.
- Experience with video creation/scripting would also be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- Experience of planning and delivering communications events and campaigns, such as Town Halls and leadership briefings an advantage
- Knowledge of key communication channels and content development, including intranet, film, digital/social
- Experience with managing digital and social content platforms an advantage
Please send your cv to emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.