SENIOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES
6 months CONTRACT-likely to extend
BASED LONDON (hybrid working)
To £650/DAY PAYE (or umbrella paye equivalent)
Exciting new opportunity to join a high profile global organisation undergoing a significant period of change. My client is now looking for an experienced senior level communications professional(with experience from financial services) to lead the delivery of their communications campaigns through a variety of channels. Experience managing change comms initiatives is preferred
- Create and deliver impactful communications campaign/s across multiple channels
- Create simple and compelling messaging to weave through campaigns
- Draft and/or edit engaging communications as part of the campaigns and lead on delivery via multiple channels including blog posts on the intranet, mass emails via the Poppulo platform, videos and town halls etc.
- Identify new and exciting formats, tools and capabilities to increase the quality of internal communications and to drive engagement across the company
- Lead on measurement and evaluation of all communication
- Participate in projects partnering with communications colleagues to continually improve protocols
- Solid senior level internal communications experience, including design and delivery of employee communications and engagement campaigns, and change and transformation communications.
- Ideally you will have communications experience from the financial services or fintech sector
- Passion and flair for technical, business and creative writing
- Experience in delivering videos and events and working with creative agencies/studios.
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Office 365 and SharePoint, Poppulo and other mass communications systems.
- Able to influence stakeholders and build trusted relationships.
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.