€120000 - €150000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 year ago
For our client, an American publicly held company, owner and operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure in several countries, we are looking for an experienced
Senior Manager RAN Densification (m/f)
- a specialist position within the Innovation team supporting the regions Europe and Africa.
- Define regional RAN densification strategy, involving all essential stakeholders
- Document and communicate strategy comprehensively, from high-level strategic rationale, down to a detailed financial analysis
- Establish a thorough resource planning to implement the strategy, including existing resources and additional RAN densification resources
- Establish the process required to acquire the right-of-way to real-estate assets that will be most essential for the future deployment of 4G and 5G densification networks
- Communicate and fine-tune the process with local teams
- Support the implementation of the process with local teams and sub-contractors. In particular, identify and negotiate with regional landlords and/or partners to acquire the necessary right-of-ways
- As part of the process, develop a generic catalogue of a new generation of wireless towers required for densification which will be used as a tool to acquire right-of-way from landlords and densification contracts with operators
- Actively support local teams to communicate strategy and negotiate right-of-way from landlords and densification contacts with MNOs
- Ensure that best practices are shared among international markets
- Bachelor/MBA (ideally engineering/STEM)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the telecommunications industry - ideally in the context of deployment of radio cellular networks, ideally in small cells, smart city, real estate deployments
- Demonstrated knowledge and comfort working with technology solutions
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and building a strong network of relationships in industry and with customers, vendors and consultants
- Extensive relationships with technology partners, industry consultants, network equipment manufacturers, educators and telecommunications industry thought leaders in the domain of RAN deployments and its connections with the passive infrastructure.
- Demonstrated success in identifying business and technological needs and solutions and executing them successfully, in the wireless network domain.
- Exceptional strategic and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success in identifying talent and building individual and management capability. Proven track record of building successful organizations
- Ability to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of set goal and as part of a team to lever age input and knowledge base of others within the company in providing well rounded and thoughtful solution sets.
- Fluent English, ideally German/French
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".