Do you want a role where you are dealing with people every day?
We are currently looking to hire an experienced recruiter to join our marketing team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full recruitment process from developing client relationships to attracting top talent.
- Working with Senior Management in Professional and Financial Services sectors
- Building relationships with senior marketing candidates from a legl and financial services background
- Working closely with clients to understand job briefs and how to approach the market for each role.
- Full candidate journey - Advertising roles, screening candidates, interviewing candidates, advising and guiding candidates through the process.
- Business Development to attract new clients
- Serve as an ambassador of the brand, locally and beyond, as part of a broader strategy at Carter Murray
Key requirements for this role
- Previous experience in agency recruitment
- A background in marketing is desirable for this role.
- Articulate, flexible and down to earth nature.
- A proactive and motivated attitude.
- Ability to deal with a rrange of stakeholders
- Target driven - working to both time and revenue targets
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Experience in handling confidential information.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work (thrive) in a fast-paced environment
if you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0292369061
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.