SENIOR BRAND MANAGER / SENIOR GO-TO-MARKET MARKETING MANAGER-GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATION
BASED LONDON-HYBRID WORKING
£ competitive salary +bonus,bens
Our client a highly successful and dynamic global financial services business operating in the RETAIL INVESTMENTS & TRADING SPACE is looking for an experienced Marketing professional to drive the go-to-market strategy for brand campaigns.
You will drive the UK go-to market strategy for brand and content campaigns, capturing the attention of target audiences, compelling them to engage with the brand. You'll need experience developing and driving go to market strategies and brand campaigns gained in financial services, ideally to include experience in the retail investments and/or trading space.
- Drive the go-to market strategy for brand campaigns across digital and offline, working with the head of performance marketing to maximise overall return.
- Craft and execute creative campaigns, including product updates, for UK Retail for both acquisition and retention.
- Define quarterly brand objectives and key results for the UK market.
- Lead the way with ambitious, clear and inspiring growth and engagement strategies.
- Work with the CRM manager to improve client engagement by creating captivating content campaigns such as youtube live events, twitter spaces and downloadable market analysis in collaboration with our internal analysts and external thought leaders.
- Gather and utilise consumer and client insights to get a deeper understanding of our customer and develop insight-driven marketing
- Diligently monitor, track and report on performance of campaigns and brand initiatives, continuously gaining insights and optimising accordingly
- Manage publishing calendars and budget tracking for brand campaigns and other initiatives
- Work closely with key stakeholders to include client feedback in the establishment and optimisation of brand activities, making sure they resonate positively with customers
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting on competitor campaigns and positioning
- Guardian of the brand guidelines for UK retail, you'll make sure all marketing activity and website updates are "on-brand".
- Help facilitate strategic content partnerships with 3rd party thought leaders
- Responsible for managing the UK organic social media channels
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid broad-based marketing (digital and offline) experience, within the financial services sector, ideally from retail Investment and/or financial trading industries
- Experience in developing go-to-market strategies
- Strong analytical, planning, and forecasting skills
- Experience developing high impact, creative marketing and brand campaigns
- Creative mind-set with ability to turn business insights into actionable integrated marketing campaigns and maximize go-to-market impact.
- Solid experience in the use of consumer insight (business intelligence, market research) and applying it to developing brand/product strategies and innovative campaigns.
- Experience in go-to-market program management experience.
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.