As a fast-scaling leader in global Edtech space, my client is entering an exciting phase of build and go-to-market planning for a pivotal new B2C subscription product.
They are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead this project from a go-to-market perspective, including launch planning, customer segmentation, channel marketing and brand development.
This role will plan and manage the entire marketing and product release program for the ANZ marketplace, working with an Agile, dynamic, and dedicated team of developers and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts). We are passionate about education and bringing this new solution to market.
With team members across the globe, we are proud of our fully flex, distributed workforce and welcome candidates based in Australia's East Coast.
The role can be 5, 4 or 3 days per week for the right candidate.
Day to day, this role will see you:
- Champion the delivery of the brand and digital experience for customers
- Develop and execute a phased product launch and marketing channel strategy
- Design and manage the release, brand definition and marketing of the new product into the ANZ market, direct to customers
- Focus on cut-through, conversion and revenue growth
- Collaborate and work closely with the overall team and GM to drive new customer acquisition
- Review marketing execution, communicate to key stakeholders
- Drive and uplift online product sales and customer retention through engaging features and functionality and thought leadership
- Identify gaps, review, and improve content based on engagement and analytics data
- Be our overall marketing, brand and product launch guru
- Exceptional Marketing experience across strategy development and execution, campaign management, branding, comms, digital and content.
- You've led from the front in terms of launching new technology or products in the ANZ market
- You have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have solid strategic and analytical skills, sound business judgment and the ability to provide direction to senior management.
- You have a dynamic and entrepreneurial personality with great energy and initiative.
- Your ability to engage and influence, along with developing strong relationships with key stakeholders - is visible to everyone you meet.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.