This Senior Pitch executive is bough to you by a leading Global professional services firm who encourage people to use their skills to grow, thrive and realize their full potential. Using their profound experience in specialist industry sectors and providing a collaborative and diverse working environment ensures all clients from around the world receive expert service.
This Senior Pitch Executive position will play a key role in a wide variety of Bid activities, with exposure to multiple senior managers, but also provide a level of autonomy for those who are looking to take a step up in their career.
- Managing transactional and panel bid proposals to support lawyers, in order to produce effective and targeted material and responses to client opportunities.
- Provide support to business development and marketing colleagues working on pursuit opportunities.
- Lead bid planning meeting to establish a theme and a management plan.
- Draft edit and produce proposals, pitch presentations, placemats and other material needed for the bid process.
- Ensure that material produced is inline with the firms strategic marketing plan and is reflective of best practices, reinforcing the brands message.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a pitch team.
- An understanding of the legal market and experience working in a partnership environment and internationally.
- A team player with an ability to work independently and under pressure, when facing multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and an exceptional attention to detail with a sense of ownership.
If you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.