about 1 year ago
This is a brand new Social Media and Content Manager role, for one of the UK's leading retail and leisure destinations based in London.
- The role will have scope to support on creating, curating, and delivering published content across social media and digital channels.
- You will support on the creation of national social campaigns alongside the National Campaign Managers and digital content agency
- You will support in the activation of paid social media ads; including creating ads and reporting on paid performance
- You will establish yourself as an expert on social media and content in the business
- B2C background either in-house or agency
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- B2C experience gained either in-house, or agency side
- driven, ambitious and would excel in a fast-paced environment
Due to the high number of responses, Carter Murray is not able to respond to each candidate individually, if you have not heard from us within six weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.