I am looking for a Social Media Executive to join the Corporate affairs team. Reporting to the Head of Social Media you will have a keen passion in social media and be a creative thinker!
As the company champion in social media, the role will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the social media strategy and managing the effective day to day running and performance measurement of this area.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media presence across multiple platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Weibo, WeChat)
- Creating engaging and relevant social media content for all social channels, including a calendar for each channel
- Regularly report insights gained from social media to internal stakeholders
- Manage all customer-focused enquiries received through social channels in a timely manner, liaising with the site where necessary - is the champion of good social customer service
- Monitor and manage the response to online reviews
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- A knowledge and experience of managing different social media platforms
- An understanding of the social media landscape and the nuances across the network
- Basic Photoshop and video editing skills
- Web literacy and an ability to quickly learn business systems as appropriate
- Experience within a travel, student accommodation, property or hospitality business would be beneficial
- Previous experience within a commercial marketing and customer-focused environment
- Experience working with focus on the youth market
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.