Carter Murray is looking for a Special Initiatives Delivery Consultant for a giga-project in the tourism and real estate industry. The ideal candidate is someone with a deep understanding of urban planning combined with a managerial capacity and an experience in leading large projects.
The position will be based in Saudi Arabia.
Special Initiatives is responsible for the effective alignment, reporting and delivery of projects and programs within the category of special initiatives all within stated timelines and budgets underpinned by a fit to purpose methodology, tools, human resources and
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, review and sign off initiatives concepts, budget and feasibility studies and business plans
- Manage divisional change management activities and planning, including the development of strategies and tactics, change impact analysis and audience/stakeholder assessments
- Define and measure success metrics and monitors change progress
- Manage budgeting and reporting to executive-level stakeholders
- Plan initiatives delivery approach, requirements and scope of work of the agreed special initiatives
- Manage process enhancements and varied special projects to execute solutions to attain key performance improvement or reduce risk
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control procedures for special initiatives deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Written and Oral proficiency of English language, project management skills and experience
- Expertise in providing in providing leadership, developing talent and teams and articulating the vision
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.