SR MOBILE MARKETING DIRECTOR- GLOBAL FINTECH
UP TO £120,000- £150,000 + BENS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a rapidly growing fintech who specialises in international money transfer and payments in over 150 countries worldwide. Our client is looking for a talented Sr Mobile Marketing Director to join and be part of their global marketing leadership team, based in London.
The Sr Mobile Marketing Director role is a new position that has been established to support the organisation's focus on mobile and lead their mobile marketing activities globally. Working closely with the CMO and being a key position in the global marketing leadership teal, the Sr Mobile Marketing Director will be responsible for leading the marketing acquisition and retention strategy on their Mobile platform.
Lead the Mobile marketing initiatives across channels:
- Be the voice of mobile across functionally
- Create a superior, break-through mobile channel mix acquisition strategy that will deliver new customers in-line or in excess of the new customer targets, while meeting agreed ROI targets
- Decide on optimal media channel and initiative mic globally considering different maturity stages and owning respective budgets
- Be the voice of the Mobile customer in the global product roadmap discussion and prioritisation
- Work closely with the regional marketing teams and channel leads to build the global mobile strategy and drive global growth
- Mobile experience: proven holistic mobile marketing experience spanning acquisition strategy, multi-channel mobile marketing as well as mobile tracking, attribution and MVT testing
- Building relationships / managing agencies: Ideally has managed the RFP process sourcing the right agency based on business needs. Has proven experience implementing a bespoke workstream with the agencies which match the business needs and has a good track record of developing and maintaining a great agency-client relationship
- Business acumen/commerciality and analytical approach: Understands key business drivers, continually seeks to assess and improve processes to drive commercial results and efficiencies. Ability to understand overall business objectives (both short- and long-term) and align the marketing objectives appropriately. Analytical, data-driven, ROI-focused decision-making, strong business-minded approach, motivated by capturing the highest market share through most effective use of budget.
- Digital, Technology and Growth experience: To be suited to the culture, will preferably have digital / tech sector experience or at least experience of working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. Has demonstrated the ability to pro-actively think outside the box and drive innovation.
- Regional experience: Has had extensive experience working in European and/or global environments, being able to understand cross functional as well as local challenges to build scalable global marketing operations.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.