A rapidly growing global Telco & Networks company headquartered in Beijing, China, is looking for a Strategic Enterprise Account Managers to hunt for and develop incremental new business and expand the company through its hypergrowth phase. Passionate and driven, you will play a critical role of overseeing selling the full suite of the company's portfolio, ranging from Network, Cloud, and Data Centre Solutions.
- Hunt for new incremental business, focusing on key strategic Global and Regional and maintain and grow these relationships
- Understand the company's suite of products well to position and sell value-propositions to customers and prospects
- Be consultative and offer tailored solutions to both existing and potential customers, translating pain points into business opportunities
- Champion customers' success and provide direction and leadership in engagements with customers
- Degree in Business or IT or relevant
- At least 8 years of experience (senior) in closing complex deals of managed services in the Telecommunications/IT services space
- Experience working with large Chinese Enterprise accounts will be a huge plus
- Have an existing wide network of prospects across various sectors
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong drive to succeed, with a hunter mentality
You will be part of seeing this thriving company through to its next phase and we want to hear from you if you fit the bill. Send your CV to email@example.com today and we will be in touch with all suitable candidates!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.