Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
Carter Murray in Dubai is working with a global brand in the digital sector who is looking to expand their team with the Trade Marketing / Channel Marketing Manager.
The role directly reports into the Marketing Director at their HQ in Dubai and has 2 direct reports.
The client is looking for a highly experienced Channel / Trade Marketing Manager, to develop their retail strategy, build strong relationships with our retail partners and elevate presence across all their retail stores.
Our ideal candidate will need to act as a leader in the organisation, have a winning mentality, be able to nurture their team and influence other teams across the business. They must be a self-starter, who can think out of the box and deliver tangible results. Strong FMCG experience is an advantage.
- Develop and lead the channel marketing strategy in line with the overall business strategy and financial objectives.
- Ensure the right campaigns are being execute in the right retailers, in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget through the channel marketing team.
- A/B Test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness and use learnings to continuously improve.
- Report campaign results to senior management and explain variances and what actions will be taken to overcome challenges/accelerate opportunities.
- Report campaign return on investment and make recommendations for improvements in the future.
- Work closely with the product and the brand team to support the implementation or all relevant brand initiatives into stores, whilst also sharing insights on channel activity/trends to help the product and brand teams to deliver more for this segment.
- Build relationships with retailers to understand their core objectives, customer profiles, seasonal trends etc, and use this insight to leverage more for our business.
- Utilise data and shopper insights across the UAE and beyond, to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Conduct competitor analysis to ensure we are competitive and always ahead of the competition.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on retailer and how these impact channel marketing.
- Build key relationships with stakeholders across the business and suppliers and use these relationships to help accelerate the channel.
- Work closely with sales and distribution team to understand performance and their businesses better.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, English or related/relevant field
- Seven years' experience in retail marketing/execution, ideally within FMCG sector.
- Good understand of the UAE retail landscape
- Experience managing budgets and understanding P&Ls
- Line management experience.
- Clear communicator with the ability to influence others
- Creative and dynamic mindset
- Collaborative and caring spirit
- Excellent entrepreneurial, time-management and organisational skills
If you have the experience listed please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.