Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, financial services organisation assisting with the recruitment of a UK Wholesale Marketing Manager on a Contract, day rate basis. City of London based.
Work alongside the Head of UK Wholesale Distribution and the Head of Global Marketing to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the UK Wholesale distribution channel. The role will focus on delivering integrated campaign plans for key promotional priorities, using the full marketing mix.
The role will need to work closely with the other UK Wholesale Marketing Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an establish Marketing function, with both UK & Global focus. With previous UK Wholesale Marketing experience and an excellent understanding of multi-channel marketing you will be looking to continue your career within a leading, global, Financial Services organisation.
- Work with the UK Sales Team and the wider Global Marketing community to define and deliver the UK Wholesale marketing strategy. Turn this strategy into well-executed campaign marketing plans to promote the range of products and services in the UK Wholesale channel.
- Manage delivery of high quality, high impact campaigns in agreed focus areas, focusing especially on short duration and thematic investing.
- Manage and delivery of key industry events for the wholesale segment as required
- Work with the Content, Design, PR and eComms Teams to produce high impact marketing materials, observing all regulatory, compliance and brand requirements.
- Write copy for email campaigns, web pages, webcast activities and fund manager videos.
- Alongside the Brand and Advertising team, manage a fully integrated media plan (advertising, advertorial, PPC, paid social media) to promote core strategies.
- Coordinate relevant marketing research, using findings to drive improvements in marketing activity.
- Oversee direct mailings and investor communications as appropriate.
Previous experience of designing and implementing a successful marketing strategy in an asset management environment, preferably for wholesale, is highly desirable.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.