Carter Murray are proud to exclusively partner with Merlin Entertainments, as part of their exciting transformation within the Global Marketing Function.
Merlin Entertainments are looking for an experienced Yield/Revenue Analyst, ideally from a consumer facing brand to join their team.
Scope of Job:
This role is a Yield/Revenue Analyst, part of the regional team focussing on yield management, reporting into regional E-Commerce Lead and working closely with local attraction Marketing Directors to support them to optimise their yield across all channels where required, with a particular focus on e-Commerce.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities
- Attraction Support - Act as the authority on a regional basis to advise and support the key attractions with revenue management planning and projects. Identify opportunities, act as a sounding board for ideas and drive and manage relevant projects as well as share best practise around pricing and yield management.
Projects may include, but not restricted to:
- Revenue Optimisation - g.: Review and identify revenue opportunities, including hierarchy of sales, new product development opportunities, pricing, etc. to optimise revenue / yield for the attractions.
- Product Pricing - e.g.: Develop appropriate pricing cadence to ensure all products are priced correctly, in line with consumer demand / market requirements.
- Product Availability - e.g.: Work closely with local teams and Web Managers to ensure all relevant products (including upsells / cross sells) are live on Accesso and part of the online customer journey, where relevant.
- Processes and Reporting - work with relevant teams, including finance and web analysts centrally, to ensure that we are tracking the correct KPIs to allow us to make informed decisions around price / yield and revenue.
- Regional Focus:
- Accesso Partnership - Manage ongoing relationship on regional basis with Accesso, specifically focussing on 'merchandising' including process/governance around product/ticket development and management hours both within and outside of the agreed contract.
- Product Process / Governance - Work closely with local attractions to ensure new ticket process is in place and governed appropriately.
- The Yield / Revenue Analyst is not responsible for the following:
- Ownership of local pricing - Local Marketing Directors / Senior Management
- Raising product/ticket requests on Accesso - revised process - in time.
- Manage Accesso tech development pipeline - global e-commerce Partner Manager
- Working relationships:
- They will partner with key attraction stakeholders on a local basis, including the local Marketing Directors and their marketing teams, on projects that drive relevant revenue opportunities where required.
- They will need to work closely with the Regional Direct Marketing, SEM and local Web Managers to ensure that all are kept in the loop and that we have cohesive plan.
- Effective communication with other Admission Revenue Managers - to ensure sharing of best practise, etc.
- Regular reporting to track performance of projects and general revenue across business.
- They are part of the Merlin Digital team reporting into the Regional E-Commerce Lead with dotted line into Global Yield Management.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of revenue management for consumer brand.
- Expert in usage of all relevant price modelling / research / analysis
- Excellent communications skills and stakeholder management.
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and preferably Google Suite (Analytics, Optimize)
- Confident problem-solver able to work under pressure, when required.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.